Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Surrey, BC

In Surrey, about one-third of the residences are single detached homes, though you can also find smaller apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses among the options. This segment of the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area offers a diverse array of housing sizes, from compact lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. Close to 70% of the city's inhabitants are homeowners, while the remaining 30% are renters. Approximately 40% of the homes in Surrey were constructed after the year 2000, whereas many of the others date back to the 1960s and 1980s.

18 Investment Properties for Sale in Surrey

Lifestyle