Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Townhomes for Sale in The Blue Mountains, ON

Townhouses for sale in The Blue Mountains have an average price of $1,134,609, making them a significant investment. These townhouses constitute around 11.22% of all listings. The predominant housing types in The Blue Mountains are single detached homes and townhouses. This town mainly features three-bedroom and larger homes, providing ample living space. About 85% of the dwellings are owner-occupied, while the remaining 15% are rented. The town did not experience a single building boom; rather, new home construction has been spread across multiple decades throughout the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.

16 Townhomes for Sale in The Blue Mountains

Lifestyle