Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Condos for Sale in Drayton Valley, AB

Condos for sale in Drayton Valley present a modern living option as part of the town's real estate landscape. Whilst the town is known for its single detached homes and welcoming townhouses, a select offering of condominiums reflects a current average price point of $288,225 on MLS®, capturing 4.94% of the market listings. Housing development history in Drayton Valley shows a significant number of residences rose in the era spanning from the 1960s to the 1980s, marked by a particular surge in the decade of flower power and another in the era of bold styles. This town is characterized by a predominance of ample-sized homes, with a variety of three-bedroom and larger four-bedroom configurations. The fabric of the community is tethered strongly to homeownership, with approximately 80% of dwellers laying claim to their abodes, while the remaining 20% enjoy the flexibility of renting.

10 Condos for Sale in Drayton Valley