Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Semi-Detached for Sale in Grande Prairie, AB

Semi-detached Homes for sale in Grande Prairie represent a more exclusive option within its residential mosaic, accounting for just 4.72% of listings. Those interested will find the average price on MLS® to be $310,773 for such properties. Beyond these sought-after dwellings, Grande Prairie’s housing landscape is dominated by single detached homes, which make up approximately 55% of the city's housing. The city also offers a mix of small apartment buildings and townhouses to accommodate various preferences. Home configurations here are generally split between three bedrooms and more expansive four-plus bedroom layouts. Homeownership is common with around 60% of the population owning their domiciles, while the remaining 40% are tenants. Architecturally, the city witnessed a significant phase of development from 1960 to 1980, which contributed to one third of its housing stock, with the rest primarily constructed pre-1960 and during the 1980s.

20 Semi-Detached for Sale in Grande Prairie

Lifestyle