Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Dawson Creek, BC

Single detached houses dominate the landscape in Dawson Creek, making up about two-thirds of the buildings. The other prevalent housing options include small apartment buildings and townhouses. The city offers a broad range of home sizes, from compact lofts to residences with four or more bedrooms. Around 60% of Dawson Creek's residents are homeowners, while the other 40% are renters. Unlike cities that experienced rapid development, Dawson Creek saw a more gradual addition of new homes over several decades in both the 20th and 21st centuries.

17 Investment Properties for Sale in Dawson Creek

Lifestyle