Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in Kelowna, BC

Townhouses for sale in Kelowna offer a notable portion of the housing market, representing 11.63% of total listings. The average price for these townhouses on the MLS® is $892,011. In Kelowna, roughly half of the buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and other types of residences, like townhouses, make up most of the remaining housing stock. This city primarily offers four or more bedroom and two bedroom homes. About 70% of the properties in Kelowna are owned by their residents, with the remaining 30% being rentals. Approximately 30% of the properties were built after the year 2000, whereas many of the older buildings date back to the 1960s and the 1980s.

308 Townhomes for Sale in Kelowna