Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Condos for Sale in Langley, BC

Condos for sale in the City of Langley have an average price of $561,390 on MLS®. In this bustling city, approximately 40% of dwellings are single detached homes, with small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses making up the rest. About a third of Langley's properties were built after 2000, while most others date back to the 1960s and 1980s. The majority of homes feature three or more bedrooms. Homeownership is prevalent, with around 75% of properties occupied by owners, leaving the remaining 25% as rentals. Notably, condos constitute 56.12% of all property listings in Langley, reflecting a diverse and growing housing market in this part of the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area.

377 Condos for Sale in Langley

Lifestyle