Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Semi-Detached for Sale in Langley, BC

Semi-detached homes for sale in City of Langley are a rare find, making up just 1.36% of listings on the MLS®, with an average price of $1,161,950. In this city, approximately 40% of the residences are single detached homes, and a significant portion of the other properties consists of small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. Around one-third of these homes have been built since 2000, with most of the older structures dating back to the 1960s and 1980s. The majority of homes in this part of the Metro Vancouver area have either three bedrooms or four or more bedrooms. Homeownership is high in Langley, with about 75% of homes being owner-occupied, while the remaining 25% are rentals.

20 Semi-Detached for Sale in Langley

Lifestyle