Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Nanaimo, BC

In Nanaimo, single detached homes make up approximately 55% of the dwellings, with small apartment buildings and duplexes comprising the rest. About 30% of the city's properties were constructed during the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the other buildings date back to pre-1960 and the 1980s. This city offers various housing size options, from lofts to homes with four or more bedrooms. Around 70% of Nanaimo's residents own their homes, with the remaining 30% being renters.

32 Investment Properties for Sale in Nanaimo

Lifestyle