Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Nanaimo, BC

Explore Luxury Homes, Mansions, Condos and Apartments for sale

Luxury homes for sale in Nanaimo represent an exquisite segment of the market, with the average price on MLS® at $1,706,917. While approximately 55% of the dwellings in Nanaimo are single detached homes, small apartment buildings and duplexes are common in the remaining housing stock. The architectural styles in the city are diverse, with around 30% of properties built in the 1960s and 1970s, and the rest constructed pre-1960 and during the 1980s. The city's housing options cater to various needs, offering anything from cozy lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. Homeownership is prevalent here, with about 70% of residents owning their property, while the remaining 30% are renters. Overall, luxury homes make up 2.32% of the listings, adding an element of exclusivity to Nanaimo’s real estate market.

29 Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Nanaimo

Lifestyle