Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in Nanaimo, BC

Townhouses for sale in Nanaimo have an average listing price of $652,755, making them an attractive option in the market. Although single detached homes make up approximately 55% of the housing in this city, small apartment buildings and duplexes also contribute significantly to the housing landscape. Around 3.99% of the total listings are for townhouses. The construction of about 30% of Nanaimo's properties took place in the 1960s and 1970s, with most of the other buildings erected either before 1960 or during the 1980s. The city offers a variety of housing options, from lofts to homes with four or more bedrooms. Additionally, nearly 70% of Nanaimo's residents own their homes, while the remaining 30% opt to rent.

23 Townhomes for Sale in Nanaimo

Lifestyle