Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Semi-Detached for Sale in North Vancouver, BC

Semi-detached Homes for sale in District of North Vancouver are part of a diverse housing market. While about one third of all dwellings are single detached homes, potential buyers can also find a selection of large and small apartment buildings and duplexes. The average price for a semi-detached home currently sits at $2,224,900 on MLS®, and these properties make up approximately 0.45% of listings. This municipality offers mainly two-bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Ownership is prevalent, with about 70% of residents owning their homes, while renters make up the remaining 30%. Many homes in the area date back to the 1960s and 1970s, though a significant portion were constructed before 1960 or in the 1980s.

24 Semi-Detached for Sale in North Vancouver

Lifestyle