Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Condos for Sale in Surrey, BC

Condos for sale in Surrey have an average price of $586,294 on the MLS®, making them an important part of the local real estate market. In Surrey, nearly one-third of the housing consists of single detached homes, while small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses add to the diversity of the housing landscape. This Metro Vancouver area city offers a wide range of home sizes, from cozy lofts to spacious four-bedroom units. Approximately 70% of Surrey's residents are homeowners, with the remaining 30% renting their homes. Notably, around 40% of the properties were constructed after the year 2000, with many other buildings dating back to the 1960s and 1980s. Condos make up 26.21% of the current housing listings, highlighting their significance in the market.

1,000+ Condos for Sale in Surrey

Lifestyle