Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Condos for Sale in Vernon, BC

Condos for sale in Vernon are quite appealing, with the average price on MLS® being $402,680. While single detached homes dominate the landscape, smaller apartment buildings and townhouses also contribute to the housing mix. Vernon's development has been gradual, with new dwellings constructed throughout various decades in both the twentieth and twenty-first centuries. Most homes offer three bedrooms, and many even have four or more. Approximately 75% of the properties here are owner-occupied, leaving the remaining 25% available as rentals. Notably, condos make up about 11.55% of the listings in the city.

59 Condos for Sale in Vernon

Lifestyle