Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Investment Properties for Sale in Victoria, BC

Single detached homes dominate the housing landscape in Victoria, accounting for roughly one third of all residences. The rest largely consist of small apartment buildings and duplexes. The city offers a diverse range of housing options, from cozy lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. About 60% of Victoria's residents are homeowners, with the remaining 40% renting their homes. Approximately one third of the city's homes were constructed in the 1960s and 70s, while most of the rest were built before 1960 or during the 1980s.

22 Investment Properties for Sale in Victoria

Lifestyle