Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in Victoria, BC

Townhouses for sale in Victoria average around $959,933 on the MLS®, making up about 0.45% of the listings. Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing about one third of buildings in Victoria, while the remainder are mainly small apartment buildings and duplexes. This city offers a good variety of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 60% of the population of this city own their home, with the remaining 40% being renters. Around one third of homes in this city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, with most of the remaining buildings constructed pre-1960 and during the 1980s.

1 Townhomes for Sale in Victoria

Lifestyle