Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in Dieppe, NB

In Dieppe, single detached homes dominate the housing landscape, accounting for about 50% of all dwellings. However, the area also features small apartment buildings and townhouses. The city primarily offers two and three-bedroom homes. Around 70% of these homes are owned by residents, while the remaining 30% are rental properties. Significant development took place after the year 2000, making that period the most active in the housing market's recent history, with many homes dating from this era.

8 Condos for Sale in Dieppe

Lifestyle