Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Townhomes for Sale in Dieppe, NB

Townhouses for sale in Dieppe list for an average price of $349,915, making up around 15.27% of all listings. Single detached homes remain the predominant housing type, accounting for about half of the city's dwellings. Additionally, small apartment buildings contribute to the housing diversity in Dieppe. The city mainly features two-bedroom and three-bedroom homes. Approximately 70% of the residences are owner-occupied, while the remaining 30% are rented. Dieppe, part of the Greater Moncton metropolitan area, saw its largest construction surge post-2000, so much of its housing stock is from this period.

23 Townhomes for Sale in Dieppe

Lifestyle