Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Townhomes for Sale in Carleton Place, ON

Townhouses for sale in Carleton Place have an average price of $556,562, making them a desirable option for many homebuyers. The town's housing stock includes a significant number of single detached homes in addition to townhouses. Predominantly, these homes offer two or three bedrooms. Around 17.02% of the available listings are townhouses. Notably, about 70% of Carleton Place residents own their homes, with the remaining 30% being renters. Approximately 30% of the properties were developed before the 1960s, with most of the newer constructions dating from the 1960s to the 1980s.

8 Townhomes for Sale in Carleton Place

Lifestyle