Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Westmount, Oakville, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale

In Westmount, about half of dwellings are large apartment buildings, while single detached homes and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This area offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 60% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home whereas renters make up the remainder. Roughly 40% of properties in this neighbourhood were built between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 2000s.  Read more about Westmount real estate

82 Homes For Sale in Westmount

Lifestyle

Transportation

Westmount is very car friendly. Most houses for sale are a rather short car ride from the closest highway, and it is easy to park. However, the public transit system in Westmount is fairly poor. Nonetheless, residents are served by a few bus lines, and the nearest bus stop is generally very close. Westmount is not particularly well-suited for those who travel by foot because running common errands is occasionally difficult. Westmount is also not especially conducive to biking since there are a fair number of slopes to challenge cyclists, and the bicycling network is rather poor.

Services

It is convenient to get to the nearest grocery store by walking in this neighbourhood. Residents benefit from about 10 restaurants and cafes as well. With respect to education, it is a reasonably short walk to get to daycares and schools from most homes for sale in Westmount.

Character

The character of Westmount is exemplified by its slower-paced atmosphere. This neighbourhood is reasonably quiet, as the streets are usually quite tranquil. Lastly, there are approximately 30 parks close by for residents to unwind in, such as Garth Webb Secondary School and Arbourview Trail - 2, making them very easy to reach.