Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Investment Properties for Sale in Oshawa, ON

Approximately 75% of Oshawa’s homes are owned by residents, while the remaining 25% are rental properties. The city predominantly features single detached houses, with a substantial number of large apartment buildings and townhouses as well. Unlike cities with distinct construction booms, Oshawa's development has been gradual, spanning several decades. Most residential properties here include homes with three or more bedrooms.

10 Investment Properties for Sale in Oshawa