Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in Pickering, ON

Condos for sale in Pickering offer a variety of living options in this dynamic city. Pickering didn't experience a single building boom; the construction of new dwellings was spread across multiple decades in the 20th and 21st century. In this part of the Greater Toronto Area, the majority of buildings are single detached homes, complemented by a significant number of townhouses. Homeowners occupy about 85% of the units, leaving the remaining 15% to renters. This city predominantly features three-bedroom and four-or-more-bedroom homes. With condos averaging $618,984 on the MLS® and representing 13.91% of the listings, there’s a variety of choices for those looking to join this blossoming community.

90 Condos for Sale in Pickering

Lifestyle