Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in Vaughan, ON

Condos for sale in Vaughan present an appealing option in the city's diverse housing market. The average price for a condo listed on the MLS® is $741,143, with condos making up 31.53% of all listings. Single detached homes and row houses still dominate the housing landscape here. The city's residential makeup consists predominantly of three-bedroom and larger homes. Homeownership is widespread, with about 90% of residents owning their homes, while renters form the remaining 10%. Unlike areas that experienced a single building boom, Vaughan's development has evolved gradually over several decades across the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.

325 Condos for Sale in Vaughan

Lifestyle