Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Semi-Detached for Sale in Vaughan, ON

Semi-detached homes for sale in Vaughan have an average price of around $1,203,503 on MLS®. Single detached homes and row houses are still the predominant housing types in the area. The city is largely made up of three-bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. About 90% of Vaughan's residents are homeowners, while renters make up the remaining 10%. This area of the Greater Toronto Area saw its housing development spread out over many decades, both in the 20th and 21st centuries, rather than through a single building boom. Semi-detached homes accounted for approximately 1.13% of all listings.

19 Semi-Detached for Sale in Vaughan

Lifestyle