Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Sutherland, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Real Estate and Homes for Sale

In Sutherland, roughly 40% of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and duplexes make up most of the remaining housing stock. This part of Saskatoon has a good choice of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 60% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by renters and owners occupy the remainder. About 40% of homes in this part of Saskatoon were built between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.  Read more about Sutherland real estate

22 Homes For Sale in Sutherland



Commuting by car is very easy in Sutherland. Finding a parking spot is easy, and many properties for sale are a very short drive from the closest highway. On the other hand, the public transit service in this area is not very frequent. Nevertheless, the neighbourhood is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far-removed from most homes. Walking in Sutherland is not very common, despite the fact that many daily needs are convenient to meet without the use of a vehicle.


The nearest supermarket in Sutherland is typically only a rather short walk away. Furthermore, a restaurant is often just around the corner, and there are also a few coffee shops in Sutherland. In terms of education, primary schools and daycares are convenient to walk to from anywhere in this neighbourhood. However, there are no high schools in Sutherland.


Home buyers who prefer a relaxed ambience will enjoy Sutherland. Public green spaces are especially well-situated and there are a few of them nearby for residents to explore, making them easy to reach. The noise levels in this area are also reasonably low, as the streets are tranquil - although that is not the case close to the railway line.